The Best Ever Framework to Make Your Vision a Reality
Have you struggled to make your vision a reality? Do you appear successful to others, but feel like something is missing? Are you unsure how to actually achieve your resolutions or goals for the year? Do you ever find yourself wondering, “Is this all there is?” after you accomplish a milestone?
These and so many other questions are common to ask ourselves, especially at the start of the year.
Many people go so far as to make resolutions about all the things they want to change in their work and life. But resolutions simply don’t work and WHEN they don’t, most people run out of ideas and energy to make the big changes they really want for themselves.
But YOUR dreams don’t have to be abandoned like a rotten resolution!
With the Best Ever flexible framework, it becomes EASY to make your vision a reality.
Ever have a WTF moment?
You know, you’re minding your business at work when suddenly, finally, you discover a framework that does more than make some rich consultants even richer.
It’s a framework that actually works.
It’s a framework that makes your life easier.
And it makes you say, “Wow! This Framework!” or WTF for short.
I know. Those moments are rare.
But friends, this is one of those moments!
I have rejected using the word framework for years, in part because of the many frameworks that I’d experienced and been subjected to in corporate.
Many frameworks sounded good in theory, but in practice, didn’t solve the problems we were trying to solve. Some actually made the problem worse.
And so I avoided using the word framework for a long time because I didn’t want to be lumped in with all those frameworks that make you exclaim the other WTF.
But flexible framework is the exact right word to describe the underlying idea the supports my Best Ever Mastermind.
I feel like I have to share this framework in part because it’s helped me and everyone in the program create BIG, vision-aligned results.
Introducing the Best Ever Framework
The flexible framework that we use in Best Ever allows you to FINALLY make progress on those things you’ve been trying to do for years. It sets you up for success, even when you have a history of not being able to see things through to the end. It removes the guesswork so you don’t have to wonder if you’re spending enough time on the stuff you actually care about.
It’s the kind of framework you can use to:
- achieve your goals personally and professionally
- write a book
- tame the chaos of selling a home and moving
- start a business or grow that business to new levels
- manage your health in a way that allows you to thrive
- change the trajectory of your career
- create more fun and joy in your life
- and so much more!
This flexible framework is the exact process I used for myself when I left my corporate job nearly 5 years ago to rebuild a life I wanted to live from the ground up. Here’s a quick look at the way we use it in Best Ever:
- Clarity: We use visioning exercises and approaches that help you get a clear vision. I’ve had people tell me they’ve never been successful trying to do that and with my approaches, they finally have a vision they are excited to bring to life!
- Constraints: We talk through ways to set the boundaries you need to move forward. We spend time at the start of the year doing a deep dive into approaches that work. We deliberately dive deep so you learn HOW to make your vision a reality.
- Consistency: The cadence of our discussions is designed to build in consistency. You can’t get too far off track because there’s always another mastermind discussion or quarterly planning session coming to help you get and stay on track.
- Celebrations: We kick off the year with a pre-party. We end the year with a party to celebrate your successes. And in between, we celebrate all the small steps and milestones you experience throughout the entire year. There’s even surprise mailings!
- Community: My groups have awesome, encouraging, brilliant people creating amazing results! And let’s be honest, as adults finding friends who truly want what’s best for us can be a challenge. This group is already excited to support your dreams!
This framework worked for me and it has worked for all my clients.
Are you ready to take your work and life from fine to WOW?
The Best Ever framework is, well… the best ever way to create your vision for a WOW life and then make your vision a reality.
By the end of the year, you’ll be saying to yourself some version of, “Wow! This framework! aka WTF! I’m so excited that my dreams have become reality!”
Image created by me in Canva.